1. Armor Modules
- Air Stomp – performs a downwards attack when in the air
- Proximity Alarm – gives you an automatic warning when an enemy is near
- Armor Enhance – reduces the amount of energy drain while in Armor mode
- Threat Tracer – highlights incoming bullet paths
- Nano Recharge – gives you faster health recharge
- Detonation Delay – delays detonation of nearby enemy grenades
- Energy Transfer – whenever you score a kill you will restore half of your energy
2. Stealth Modules
- Stealth Endurance – faster transition in and out of stealth
- Covert Ops – enemies will not hear your footsteps
- Cloak Tracker – tells you when enemies enter Stealth mode near you
- Jammer – scrambles the radar of all enemies within 10 meters
- Blind Spot – provides protection from the Maximum Radar bonus
- Tracker – highlights enemy routes
- Visor Enhance – highlights enemies through weapon scopes
3. Power Modules
- Side Pack – enables you to carry an additional clip of primary ammo
- WeaponPro – your weapons will reload faster
- Aim Enhance – decreases weapon recoil when aiming down sights)
- Loadout Pro – allows you to carry two primary weapons
- Rapid Fire – gives you a faster fire rate on primary weapons)
- Point Fire Enhance – reduces the spread of primary weapons when firing from the hip
- Mobility Enhance – sprinting or jumping require less energy
- Retriever – automatically collects dog tags from killed enemies
It’s extremely important to learn how to properly manage your energy in Crysis 2. It often means the difference between a kill and a death so make sure you read these few tips and remember them.
- Use Armor mode whenever you can. It doesn’t drain too much energy and can save you very often.
- Sprinting and power jump are the two movements in Crysis 2 that require energy to be used. Sprinting drains it pretty quickly so make sure you don’t use it too much, especially while in Stealth mode.
- When in Stealth mode moving consumes a lot more energy overall. Make sure you unstealth before you fire at someone or you will lose all energy.
- Use Nanovision to spot enemies (even stealthed ones). It doesn’t drain too much energy.